Monday, January 16, 2012

Enjoying the things that are enjoyable...

I try every day to pick out a few moments and live in them. Bed rest is pretty dull and tedious, and the days all blend together, but there are always a few moments that make me happy.

Add caption
  • Today is Martin Luther King Day, and so Danny is home to spend the day with me. Right now, he's making me scrambled eggs with mushrooms and herbs, and an english muffin.
  • The sun is shining, and I'm able to enjoy the lovely daylight exposure our house gets in the winter day. Usually I'm at work from dark AM to dark PM.
  • The birds have found the bird feeder that Danny hung outside the window where I lie all day. They are gleefully feeding and I love watching them.
More later on my daily routine...

No comments:

Post a Comment